- We carryout effective Remaining Life Assessment Study for ageing Boilers and Pressure Parts as per IBR Act 391A
- We ensure Boiler Safety and Availability
- We do Failure Analysis – the cause of Tube Failure or Crack - to solve it
- Health Check up and Condition Monitoring of Boiler Pressure parts
- Field Metallography to assess Irreversible Creep Damage and to detect Creep Crack
- Ultrasonic Scanning for Detecting Hydrogen Damage in Furnace Walls
- Creep Wave Technology for detecting root crack in Pipeline and MSL butt joints.
- Thickness survey of pressure parts by special T/R probes
- Detecting Ligament Crack in High temperature Headers.
- Critical Ultrasonic Scanning – For Boiler Welds and T, K, Y Joints.
- In-Situ Hardness measurements – Brinell & Vickers to assess Tensile Value.
- We conduct world class Training and Certification Course – ASNT Level I and II in VT, MT, PT, RT and UT.
- Radiographic Testing
- Inside Oxide Scale Thickness survey
- Penetrant Testing
- Level III Consultation
- Boilers Experts Consultation